YouTube’s Biggest Star Is An Unknown Toy-Reviewing Toddler Whisperer
Hillary Reinsberg, buzzfeed.com
Is it possible an unknown, one-woman toy-reviewing YouTuber called “Disney Collector” is making more money than most CEOs?
To 3-year-olds, she is an obsession. To their parents, a mystifying annoyance. To YouTube marketers, an elusive…
Are you ready? to drop your hard working strategy building and follow your heart and guts feeling?
I really liked and resonated with this post regarding “The Typical Social Business Journey Is Anything But Typical” http://blog.mention.com/the-typical-social-business-journey-is-anything-but-typical/
Here are the points my eyes captured for your convenience to share in Crip and Share format.
The employee is the new marketing department.
- Embraces the culture and technology of social for both internal and external engagement purposes,
- Not just the marketing department. In a social business, the employee is the new marketing department.
- A social business empowers employees (3) to build their personal brand in alignment with the corporate brand.
- Invests in social technology (4) to listen, monitor and analyze conversations online in order to understand the sentiment of customers, employees, and all constituents.
- Harness the insights found in data to enable decision-making
Its’ a journey
- Consider that nothing in business happens overnight. The convergence of culture, people, process, and technology is always a journey.
- Under the guidance of strong leadership, the journey should not be forced or rushed.
- The authenticity of employee engagement is more influential than what the marketing department can do when communicating in the name of the brand.
- The new face of the corporate brand is, the social employee.
- A business that doesn’t listen well is not a social business.
Thanking for spreading the awareness to your social network! Together, We Are the Change!
Who the hell am I?
Ami M. Yamazaki, True Voice Consultant, Senior Consultant Partner, Practical Practice http://about.me/AmiMaxClarity
Please Connect To my New Community! » http://about.me/SalonDeEbranding
This is a guest post from Bernie Borges, the host of the Social Business Engine Digital TV Show and Podcast. Follow Bernie on Twitter at @bernieborges.An organization doesn’t become a social business overnight. It’s definitely a journey. I’…
This page is more becoming useful for many individual specialists as an infographic visual index.
New! “Social Media Concierge” at Salon de eBranding - Your Experience of Practical, Efficient, Effective Social Expression with Proven Method for your better next.
Fig or Pepper? - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires
useful links and apps, service information I want to follow up by bookmarking for when I need to choose from.
Fascinating facts about social recruitment
Kabrina Krebel Chang and Gerald C Kane
The new position of the enterprise social consultant.
Instead of allowing social business tools to languish through a “Provide and Pray” approach, organizations can use enterprise social consultants to bridge departments and support bottoms-up change. They will:
- Work with the executive sponsors to understand the key metrics for understanding adoption, influence and case studies, with the understanding that REJ (rapid economic justification) is more important than ROI at the start.
- Empower and partner with community managers who know the business and have strong relationships across many departments. They’ll be responsible for working with influencers to capture tacit knowledge through tagging, tracking and linking.
- Guide policy and compliance – provide guidance for a user acceptance agreement coordinated with corporate security, with the understanding that too much control will stifle innovation and adoption.
- Working with marketing and corporate communication create a platform that is first an employee hub and not designed specifically as another one-way platform.
- Cross departments and lines of business – After a pilot combine data from the platform together with business data to help show impact and cross-business collaboration..
- Build influencer community consisting of movers and shakers who are have a passion to communicate and are willing to represent their departments or lines of business.
- Guide IT in setting up profile integration and single sign-on that makes adoption simple and secure, and in integrating with intranet or extranet partner platforms.